Airbrush tanning is a safe and effective alternative to UVA and UVB exposure. Our airbrush tanning solutions are custom tailored to match your skin tone, resulting in the most natural tan. Our solutions are crafted with organic ingredients that are paraben free, alcohol free, and aloe based which will leave your skin feeling and looking great.
Benefits from Our Tanning Solution
American Medical Association (AMA) and Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF) both recommend spray tanning.
1 million cases of skin cancer are diagnosed every year in the United States alone, 95% of which can be linked to overexposure to natural or artificial UV- Radiation.
Pre & Post Care
- Exfoliation is key to an amazing tan. This will insure all dead skin cells are removed and will set a great base for the solution to absorb.
- Bring a swimsuit exposing the areas you are intending to tan. Black or dark suits are preferred. *Solution will get on suits.
- Wear dark loose clothing after appointment.
- Avoid activities that cause perspiration for at least 24 hours. (before & after)
- Before your session make sure to remove all make up, deodorants, lotion, cream perfume or anything if this nature. It will affect the ability of the solution to tan the skin.
- Make all beauty appointment (i.e. facials, waxing, shaving, manicures, pedicures and massages) 24 hours before or after a session.
- Allow 8 -10 hours for solution it reach its maximum ability before showering.
- Avoiding using body washes or soaps with high amounts of alpha hydroxyl acid
(i.e. Dove).This will cause your tan to fade faster.
- Avoid touching your skin after session. Solution will transfer to hands.
- Products do not provide sunscreen and do not protect against sunburns.
- Airbrush tanning is a safe way to achieve the tan your looking for. Your safety is our #1 concern so it is suggested you wear nose filters and eye covers provided by the salon.